Neoveda Rosewater review



Hi Everyone,


Summers are just round the corner,infact it feels like summers are already here and iam dreading the coming months already.Summers means sweating,and iam not a big fan of summers i prefer winters
a lot more than summers,So i have been trying out a lot of face mists to keep me feeling refreshed when i feel tired and sweaty. Today's review is going to be a rose water from a brand called Neoveda. I saw this brand online when i was searching for some good rose water which is Paraben free .








Ingredients


Price: Rs 500 for 200 ml(i got it on a discount for 340 Rs online)



My Experience:

I have been using the Kama ayurveda rosewater for a while now and have been totally loving it,so now that its over  i was searching for an equally good rosewater and found this online and i must say this is equally good as the kama ayurveda one. The packaging is very pretty ,it comes in a blue bottle with a spray nozzle and it has the information on how  to use  the product along with the ingredients listed on the bottle.The outer packaging also is quite pretty with beautiful designs and the information about the product.




The rose water is transparent in color and it actually smells like fresh roses ,the nozzle sprays the right amount of product and makes my skin feels refreshed and hydrated.I feel instantly refreshed and it has a this relaxing smell which calms my senses and makes me feels relaxed.I use it as  a toner,a make-up setting spray and i spray it every once in while to refresh myself when i feel tired,i even use it after a workout and it instantly makes me feel refreshed.


I have been using this for a while now and its still not empty ,i would definitely recommend it to everyone  who is looking for a cheaper alternative to Kama ayurveda rose water.I love my kama rose water but would be definitely repurchasing this again .


Pros

  • Pure steam distilled
  • Relaxing and calming
  • Multi-purpose product
  • Beautiful packaging
  • Affordable
  • Chemical free
  • Skin feels refreshed and hydrated
Cons
  • Availability

Rating: 4.5/5


Have you tried the Neoveda Rosewater review???




Comments

  1. Seems a great product. All we skincare addicts are using rose water with approaching summers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havenot used it, but seems really great. A great alternative for the Kama one, Thanks for sharing :)

    Recently Posted: ELF Studio Blush Mellow Mauve Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to this brand, thanks for introducing. It really looks like a good alternative to kama one! Have a great day ahead!
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post is fantastic! I love it so much :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are saying it is an alternative to Kama rose water then I'm definitely picking it up :)
    http://senseiteve.com
    http://twosomelife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

L’OREAL PARIS GLAM BRONZE DUO -102 HARMONIE BRUNES

Olens India jenith 3 Natrual grey Lenses Review

Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color Soft Mauve 04 Review & Swatch