L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser Review
Hope you all are doing awesome,i was unwell again and was bed ridden for a few days :(.So iam back again with another post as soon as i got a little better .Loreal is one of my favorite drugstore brand when it comes to makeup,but i have not ventured much into their skin care range.So todays post is going to be a review on the L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser ,what fascinated to buy this was the scrub that came along with the cleanser,so please keep reading as to know my take on the product.
- Smaller pores: Go 360 degrees clean shrinks the appearance of pore size and refinishes the skin’s surface to reveal skin with more clarity.
- Deeper cleansing: Unique formulas reach down deeper to every last pore for a deep clean. Keeps pores clean day after day.
- Easy-to-use: The Scrublet cleanses pore-by-pore with a fuss-free cleansing process.
The cleanser comes in a green see through bottle with a flip cap.the scrubber is placed at the bottom of the bottom.The consistency of the cleanser is very runny and it has a slight green tint to it,it has a faint smell of menthol in it which i like.the scrubber is very soft and rubbery and it can be used to remove the dead skin.The scrubber is the main reason as to why i got the facial cleanser.I use this scrubber with my scrub and with my other faces washes too and i quite like the scrubber.
The face wash gives a slight cooling effect on my skin and iam left with clean and smooth skin,However it is a little bit drying on the skin and i immediately use a moisturizer,so this can be good for oily to normal skinned beauties.I think this would not suit dry skinned beauties as it can dry out your skin more.You can give this facial cleanser a try if you are fascinated by the scrubber like i did :)
- Cleanses skin quite well and leaves it clean and smooth
- Packaging is attractive
- Comes with a scrubber
- Contains salicylic acid
- Good for oily skinned beauties
- Its a bit drying so it wont suit dry skinned beauties
Have you tied the L’Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser?